We are giving away free digital copies of Nightmare! There are two ways you can score your free copy:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with first and last name, e-mail address, and zip code for you and anyone else that you think would enjoy a copy of Nightmare.
- Get anything from our online merch store.
Offer for a free copy ends at 1,000 people, or by this Sunday, November 15 at noon CST. Feel free to tell your friends!
If you’d like to pick up a copy of the album with your name in it, check out the following links:
As always, you can pick up a digital copy from the following places:
Thanks to everyone that has already picked up a copy of the album! Please take a moment to review it on the “Reviews” tab of our Facebook page.
- Jon, Brandon, Tom, and Brian
Hey all, we just put up the preorder for ‘Nightmare’! When you order, you’ll be automatically entered into a contest to win Building Rome merch! Every week, we’ll draw a random name to receive an autographed prize pack, which includes a t-shirt, copies of all of our music, and more! Plus, the first 100 copies are signed! Exclamation points!!!!!
*All preorders will be shipped on Friday, September 11!
- What Are We Fighting For?
- Dr. Doctor
- Sink Like An Anchor
- Take Cover (Burn)
- Haunting Me
- Last Time Again
- Orange Case
- Tired Of Waking Up
- Bring Me Home
- If This Is Where It Ends…
Hey everyone! Just a quick update:
We have 3 articles out there with our name on them this week:
- Interview with Jon about the story behind the album, working in the studio, and what’s been going on with the band
- Interview with Ted Bruner (Part 2) about writing “Last Time Again” with Jon (Part 1 is here, if you’re interested)
- Feature story on Sawhorse Studios and Jason McEntire with some cool details about the recording of Nightmare (this one was in the print version of the RFT, so if you live in St. Louis, pick one up today or tomorrow)
Thank you to Annie Zaleski from the Riverfront Times for taking the time to come to the studio and talk to us!
Big merch sale in the online store! Every dollar goes towards getting us on tour this fall. Click on our Merch link at the top of the page or go to http://buildingrome.bigcartel.com.
Still recording – we go back into the studio on June 15 and we’ll be there til the end of the month. Should have the finished album in our hands by July 23 (Jon’s birthday!). The release date is still set for October 13.
If you haven’t signed up to get your name in the album on our Thank You page, you have until July 1! After that, we’ll need to format the names for the artwork and can’t accept any more signups.
See you soon!
Just added new t-shirts and hoodies to the merch store. Take a look:
Let us know what you think of the new designs!